Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Most Prized Possessions........




Well the first and the foremost on my most prized possessions list is........this signature of Ajay Jadeja....its been with me now for almost a decade and i love showing it off...:))...I had taken this when i went visiting the Indian cricket team in Taj Banjara,hyderabad...,when they were here playing against the Proteans...I remember it was the Titan Cup..which we lost...:(....

Well, next on the list is Nag's (Nagarjuna's) autograph on a 500 rupee note...hehehe...i was very young maybe in my 8th standard when i got an opportunity to meet Nag and Amala. It was at the Hi King restaurant..I still remember Nag saying...,endukamma 500 rupees waste chesukuntaavu???( Why ma waste a 500 rupee note??)....But i was adamant..hehehe.....

There is a snap of me and Kapil Dev which ill always treasure...It was when a fren of my mom took me along with him to hs frens house where Kapil had come bcoz they had won the Pepsi contest...Yeah......

My mobile is another of my prized possessions...Im carrying it since Feb 2003...when for everybody else..,it was a luxury...,And ill always treasure the mobile which i first bought...Savings from a piggy bank.....ill get emotional now........

My scooty is another of my most prized possessions...its 7 years old now...,but ill never let it part from me...its been with me throught thick and thin....

My diary year 2003 is maybe my most valuable possession....Even till date i use it...Sometimes when i feel low..,or when my mood isnt all that good....,i take a peek at it...It contains some of the most memorable and magical moments of my life........:))

Mmmmmmm and yes ofcourse...,the crown and slash which i won in college...,when they crowned me Miss.Siddhartha for the year 2003...i was selected from 900 final year students....hehehehe....FACE VALUE yaar.....

But according to me...,my most prized possession is a 500 rupee note given to me by my late uncle....it is always with me...i never let it away from me...for even a day...

Love U chinnaanna....Miss U loads.........:((


Till next time...,

Signing off,

For Raj..,

Chinnu.

No comments: