Search This Blog

Thursday, December 03, 2009

A note from Raj about his mother...


I wanted to say a few things about my mother. She is all you can ever hope for in a mother. Compassionate, loving and caring all the time and she always puts me before her. She is God for me. I love her and respect her very much and at times I don't have as many words to express what I feel for her. She has taken care of me for 30 years now. Today, I work away from home and meet her rarely. It's absolutely true that you know the value of a person only when they are away from you. I miss her very much and I constantly pray for her and cry from time to time because I miss her. Thank you Amma for everything you have given me... I can never repay your love and kindness. I am indebted to you eternally.


No comments: