Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

In general..

The last week has been quite eventful.., The summer in Hyderabad has reached its peak..., but even then, we have had time to take off for a few quick outings.., Shopping.., as always., has been on our agenda.. :) Then, there also may be the green signal for my first clothing line to be out (fingers crossed even though it all is hush hush right now) .., the talks are on.. :).., So things have been going on briskly.., The IPL craze has also reached its peak., and I'm loving the competition this time around..The matches have never been this unpredictable.. And hey.., yeah.., I've started my very own "Food Blog".., so am kinda excited abt it.. you can visit it at http://www.snackandyum.blogspot.com, I also have plans to start a "Fashion Blog" in the near future.., as of now.., I'm gorging on the mangoes.., having fun with my cousins.., booing the rival IPL teams and planning more shopping.. The coming month would be one hectic one.., My in-laws are scheduled to leave to SFO to be with the side of my SIL who is expecting her second child.., So there is going to be a whole lot more shopping and chaos., will write in all about it.., sometime later..,

Today even as I write.., I just wish that Chinnaana was here with all of us.., It has been 5 years since you left us and life has never been the same. We all miss you terribly and we always will even as we know that you are still amongst us.., watching over all of us.. You will remain in our hearts forever...

With lots of love..,
To Chinnaana...

5 comments:

Ashwin Velagaleti said...

you seem to be full of energy...grt blogging..

Ashwin Velagaleti said...

love the way u blog....any philosophical interests?

Pranita Raj said...

:D.., None as of now..

Anonymous said...

clothing line.....hmm
you.......hehehe

Pranita Raj said...

Why don't you just leave us alone?? We care a damn about you., can't you see?? And if you really have guts., then comment using your name., rather than as anonymous. People really fall so down huh??? And btw., I dress much better than you MOTI.., look at yourself you cylinder..and look at your clothes.., Eeeyuck thu...