Search This Blog

Sunday, June 08, 2008

25!!!!!!

Well I celebrated my 25th birthday a couple of days ago...i don't think i should actually use the word celebrate out here coz there were no "Celebrations" as such...I might as well say.., I turned 25 this year...and the day turned out to be nothing as I wanted it to be...(not that I had anticipated anything)..., but as it turned out I had lost a dear friend today...:((...We all miss U Abhinav...We do...

My day started out on a bitter note and with the old memories haunting me throughout the day.., I hardly had any mood to interact with others... I slogged out the entire day.., desperately trying hard not to cry... Abhi had spoken to me just a couple of days ago...,:((

But well.., my family has never let things affect anything drastically...They still tried cheering me up as well as they could.... ThanQ guys..., Thanx Raj for always being there, (even when you actually aren't nearby)...

And the day ended quietly....., as quietly as it began....

Pranita.

No comments: