Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Well well....



I turn 25 in a couple of days..25!!!!Can hardly believe it....I'm not celebrating my bday this year..for obvious reasons...But u cant say...With the sort of cousins and friends i have...,i have carried forward my thought of a no-celebration to almost everybody i know...But i did notice some mischievous chuckles on a few faces...Whatever did they mean!!!!ill keep u updated nevertheless..

I hope ill not keep my blog inactive for so many days...like i did for the past few months...But this summer has been really pathetic for me...Hyderabad was never this hot....Nor was bangalore...Guess the effect of global warming!!!Whoever said that it will effect our predecessors spoke too early...Its effecting us man!!!!!I have to deal with all health issues (Yeah yeah the same old list)...and thanks to the blazing sun...,a few more.Apart from the IPL and the yummy yummy mangoes..., i didnt find summer as exciting as used to find it a few years ago...

Im done with "The Kite Runner"....,woaaa did i find it good??Awesome must say.., a good read.i love Khaled's "A Thousand Splendid Suns"....and on an impulse i went and bought this book...I admire his narration..its really good...And to add..,My library is costing me a fortune......
I've downloaded hundreds and thousands of songs....english, telugu, kannada, hindi, spanish...all of them....ive found some rare ones thanks to the software lent by pari.....mmmm yeah .., im still trying to make things brighter...and desperately waiting for the monsoons.....

Pranita.

No comments: