Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

27th September 2006...

Raj's Birthday...Yeah its a week since his birthday and me devil am making an entry today...I am sooooooo stupid...Well...we did celebrate it...though i thought it could have been a much better...This day has always been very very special for me...and will remain evr after...Its thanx to this day that ive got Raj...its a very very special day for me..:)...We had a midnight celebration and early morning paid a visit to the temple...dined outside...But the best part was that Raj took off the entire day to spend time with me...and it was really sweet bcoz i know how busy he is....Ive yet to upload my snaps...Raj if u ever come across this entry plzz do remember how much i love and wish that u celebrate hundreds of such birthdays...

With all my love...and my life...,

For the best thing that ever happened to me...For U Raaj...,

Love U...,

No comments: