Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

For Raj...

Look into my eyes...U can see..,
What..,u mean to me...,
Search ur heart..,Search ur soul...,
And when ull find me there.,
Ud search no long..,
Dont tell me..,its not worth dying for..,
Cant help its nothing i wont want..,
Know its true...,
Everything i do .., I do it for u....,:))

Look into ur heart..U would find..,
Theres nothing there to hide...,
Take me as i am..,
Take my life....................................
Id give it all..,I would sacrifice...,
Dont tell me its not worth dying for..,
Cant help its nothing i wont want..,
Know its true.....,
Everything i do,,,I do it for u....Muhhhhhh.

Theres no love...,like ur love...,
And no other..,can give more love..,
Theres no way..,Unless ur there..,
All the while..,all the way...,

Know its true....Everything i do...,I do it for u..................

No comments: