Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Jhalak Dikhlaja....


Well though i was excited abt Ajay's participation in JDL..., i questioned myself over a thousand times whether he would be the worthy winner...and each time i found myself with the same answer..NO....But again i thought.., the day of his elimination would make me very sad....But the darling that he is.., he proved me wrong.I wont say that i wasnt sad with his elimination...,but i would say the world got to know what a person Ajay actually was....The simple fact that he acknowledged before everyone that if anyone should be eliminated amongst the remaining four( Mahesh, Shveta, Mona and himself)...it should be him.....made everyone stand up and clap....Have anyone seen such a competition..,where the person while leaving the show creates such a space for himself amongst the people present????And the gesture by giving those cute gifts to the judges and Rea(his dancing partner), was Oh! so cool!!!!!I can go on writing pages and pages abt Ajay...,But the fact remains....,for me..,UR THE BEST!!!!!!

With lots of Love..,

Chinnu.

No comments: