Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Aint he a darling??Image..Now who wouldnt like a boyfren..,or husband like him??I am aware of the jealous eyes around me........Image..But....,in the end..,RAAJ IS MINE......and i love him even more Image..He always used to wear his cap...He was..,is and i know will be always very particular about the way he looks and dresses........He even tells me...Dress like this.....,be like this..,wear ur nailpolish completely...,shape ur nails properly...,wear only ironed clothes...,keep ur hands and feet clean...take a proper diet..,dont be so rough..,act feminine sometimes...,but.,the tomboy i am...,I never listen...But he never tires of telling me...Image..He was wearing his black T-shirt(IBM) and blue jeans and not to forget his cap when i shot this photo...I feel its the best ive taken..I took it in Suhasini's house on the 7th of July 2005.

I love this photograph...not simply bcoz its Raaj's..I knw i love everything abt and to related.., Raaj,but look at the innocence i captured in this snap...Look at the smile..Ohhhhhhhhhh its to die for...aint it??Image

I dont know from when i went this mad for Raaj...but one thing i assure u this will stay for life...and it'll only increase and increase and increase...

Till next time,

Chow,

For U Raaj,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ...

Hello i donno who you are ... but when im searching for chandragiri fort photos i got your blog ... nice ...

I Read some posts really nice ... Whos that Raj??? Lucky Fellow ... he is luckiest one to get you ...

WIshing you all success for you and Raj ... Advanced Happy Married Life :)

-Selva