Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

About Me.. :)

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Height: 5.4"
Profession: Human Resources
Relationship Status: Happily Married
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Car: The Ferrari.., but I love my Car too
Favorite Movie: The Gods must Be Crazy
Favorite Hobby: Dance
Favorite Song/Singer: Top Of the world/ Lata Mangeshkar
Favorite Book/Author: The Magic Faraway Tree/ Ayn Rand
Favorite School Subject: History
Favorite Vacation Destination: Kerala
Favorite Food: Junk!!
Favorite Restaurant: Hi King
Favorite Animal: Dogs
Favorite Store: All
Favorite Celebrity : Roger Federer
Favorite Childhood Friend: Rachana
Favorite Childhood Memory: Me driving the car when I was..., I guess 8
Favorite Baby Name: Nitya
Favorite Person In Your Life: Raj
Favorite Facebook Application : All
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Coke or Pepsi : Coke
Beer or Wine: none
Coffee or Tea: Coffee
Apple Juice or O.J.: Orange
Facebook or MySpace: Facebook
Summer or Winter: Winter
Windows or Mac: Mmm tough one
Cats or Dogs: Dogs
Rain or Shine : Rain
Chips or Popcorn: Popcorn
Salty or Sweet: Salty
Plane or Boat: Boat
Morning or Night: Night
Movie or Play: Movie
Walk or Drive: Walk
Money or Love: LOVE
Breakfast or Dinner: Breakfast
Forgiveness or Revenge: Forgiveness
Paint or Wallpaper: Paint
House or Apartment: House
Have Any Pets: Yes
Have Any Children: not yet
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Exercise: Sort of
Spend Your Life On Facebook: Sort of ;)
Play On A Sports Team: Not now
Belong To Any Organizations: Yeah
Love Your Job: Hmmmmmm
Like To Cook: Yes
Play An Instrument: Yes
Sing: Yes
Dance: Of Course
Speak Multiple Languages: Yes
Ice Skate: Not tried
Swim: Nah!! :(
Paint: Yes
Write: YES
Ski: Nah
Juggle: Nah
Stolen Anything: Nah
Been Drunk Before Noon: nope
Had Sex In A Public Place: Nope
Got Caught Telling A Lie: Yes!!
Got A Speeding Ticket: Nope
Been Arrested: Nope
Littered: Nope
Fantasized About A Co-Worker: Nope
Cheated On A Test: Hmmm
Cheated In A Relationship: NOPE
Failed A Class: Nope
Screened Your Phone Calls: Nope
Eaten Food Off The Floor: Nope.., well maybe.., can't remember things of my childhood ;)
Stuck Gum Under A Desk: YES
Wished You Were Someone Else: Yes
Cried During A Movie: YESSS
Had A One Night Stand: Nope
Describe Yourself In One Word: Supercrazy
Biggest Fear: Losing Raj
Biggest Mistake: loads
Your Proudest Accomplishment: Many...,
#1 Priority In Your Life: Love/Raj
Dream Job: Yet to find one..
Causes You Believe In: Save the girl Child
Special Talents: Creative Writing/Dance
Where Are You Right Now: Home
Where Would You Rather Be: I'd be here :)
Famous Person You Want To Meet: Hmmmmm how about if I give the entire list of about 2000 people whom I want to meet?? :)
Place To Visit Before You Die: Venice
Song Played At Your Funeral: Ahem ahem.., not yet thought it...
Have you laughed until you cried: Yeah
Have you found out who your true friends were: Yeah
Met someone who changed you: YEAH!!!
Kissed anyone on your friends list: Raj yeah ;)
What were you doing at midnight last night: Hopefully not snoring... :)
Name something you CANNOT wait for: THe IPL 3
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Nope
What are you listening to right now: Kabhi kabhi Aditi...
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My laziness.., Yeah!!
Last time you saw your father : About half an hour ago!! :)
Most visited webpage: Blogspot
First piercing : Ear
First sport you joined : Tennis
First pet : Dog/ Silky
First vacation : Can't remember
First concert : Can't remember
First crush : Raj.., Yeah...,
Your ex and You: No
I am listening to: Hindi Oldies
Maybe I should: Be a bit more fit
I love: Raj
My best friend(s): Rachu, Su, Srav, Vam, Paddy,
I don't understand: Greek, Latin, French, spanish, German.... ;)
I have lost my respect for: WEll I did lose respect for someone.., But I'd rather not name them here...
The meaning of my display name is: A Warm Welcome
I will always be: Skinny..., I guess so.., I have be like this all along
Love seems to: bring in a lot of joy to life
I never ever want to lose: Raj
I get annoyed when: People promise something.., and then don't live it up..
Do you like parties?: Sort of
Today I: Was sick!!
I wish: For all the happiness in the world for my family and friends..

No comments: