Search This Blog

Monday, June 01, 2009

In general...





Yeah a lotttttttttttt to talk about.., But where do I begin??? Let me say.., I've decided to take up tennis.., full time..., again..., yeah.., awful lotta pauses nai?? But ha.., looking forward to get fit.., hopefully..., must mention..., I've been under tremendous pressure for the past two months and been waiting for some good news ever since.., Somehow, the more I hate to wait.., the more I have to wait..,yeah...,So hmmmm I have lost my complete appetite....working towards building it.., yeah I am..., :)



So next on the list is my favorite sport..., Tennis............., and when im talking about tennis at this moment..., I am talking about the French open at the Roland Garros...Has been a terrific season this..., and am shocked/pleasently shocked at the results so far...., yeah Fedex is struggling out there.., but it doesnt really matter until hez winning.., Witnessed the terrific match yesterday between Rafa and Robin..., Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for the result.., Rafa losing at the clay court was unimaginable..., But again.., in sport.., anything is possible..., Now I have all my hopes on Fedex.., and I hope he gets his French this year around..., Muah.., All the best Fedex..., Sorry about Ana though.., she didn't deserve this rude shock.., and in the fourth round.., shameful.., must say., didn't like her tattoo one bit.., :p...,



Was very very happy yesterday.., spoke to Jazz after a long long time.., missing her eversince.., and i miss all the fun-filled crazy days of the PG.., the shopping, the cooking, the sort-of- gossiping, God.., but yeah good for her that shez shifting base.., I sooo wanted her to settle down in life.., Shez an awesome human being.., She'll only get the best in life.., All my wishes and blessings and prayers for her.., hey Jazz miss ya.., enough of all the sentimental drama.. :)


Oh I almost forgot.., went to a wedding yesterday..., Haaaaaaaaaaaaa a summer wedding and I literally got myself baked.., Donno whats with the summer weddings but everyone seem to get married only in the summer.., and mum wouldn't allow me to go simply dressed.., so me went off in a pattu saree (silk saree)..., Sorta did some timepass.., and hey yeah.., Did I forget to mention that I woke up at 5 on a sunday morning to attend this one..., Yeah.., life can be reaall drab sometimes.., huhuh..., so the wedding went of well., met soo many relatives.., so of whom I don't even remember... yeah.., but again.., mum was happy.., so no complaints..., and yeah.., saw this item at the wedding with all the bodi petthanaalu..(chuckle chuckle).., haha.., she literally became the laughing stock amidst all my cousins.., But I was soo happy.., more so because I was vary of soo many jealous eyes prying around..., It made my day..., And Raj like about asked about a hundred times..., were they jealous??? ;).., For those of you who didn't understand...., BETTER DON'T!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

But hey yeah hold on.., whats with this racial issue in Australia.., I literally got goosepimples when I saw the television footage..., Oz was a good place for tourists and students.., wonder how much influence has sport/cricket on these attacks.., yeah I was shocked when I read that the attacks increase when India beat Oz in any match.., God.., nowadays even students aren't able to breathe easily..., Haaa I am concerned.., Of course I am.., So many of my cousins are pursuing their further studies out there.., This is not humane at all...., 

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah now im
thinking.., and planning.., and not planning..., and again planning... and now not planning.........................Confused....... so am I... and all this because.......... because...., yeps.., Buddae around the corner.., But but but.., considering all the events of last year and the year before and the year before.., I've made p my mind.., NOT TO ANTICIPATE..., nor to PLAN..., they zimply don't work out for me.., sometimes we should just let things be..., sometimes its soooooooooooo much fun not to plan anything and have a great day full of surprise..., Im looking forward to one of such days..., and hence I've not planned anything..., nothing at all..., I haven't even decided upon the venue.., or the invites..., not even the DRESS!!!! yeah.., i've decided to go mad this time around.., have a couple of things on my mind.., buttttttttttt let me keep it a surprise.. :D.., birtdays are sooooooooo very important in life..., Its just coz of that day you are here today.., doing what you are doing, with the people around you..., good or bad..., :) I've always celebrated my birthday.., and hopefully will do so ever after and not to forget..., I AM A PROUD PROUD GEMINI..., June born.., yeah but I'm Gemini.., not a Cancerian.., How I have then yuck..., Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this was definitely not for you..., You are a sweetheart and my best friend..., Love ya and yeah missing you like hell..., I wanted U to be here with me..., :p.., Naa kanna Bengaluru ekkuva ayyipoyinda neeku??? :) :) :)

And guess what??? He finally bought the treadmill for Akka.., A 2.0 speed engine one.., good cause apparently.., she needs to work out after every meal..., So we went out in the blazing sun.., searching for a good one and after negotiating in a couple of shops.., spotted this one...He was very excited as usual.., he always is exited when hez happy..., later we were comtemplating as to what could be done on a sunday's  late afternoon/early evening..., After a lot of thought he said ganna juice??? (sugarcane juice?) Which was outrightly rejected..... nahhh no compromise withthe hygiene na???? Later he said Gokul which was also rejected..., for good........................But guess what?????????????????????????????????????????????




It started to rain..., yeah..., out of no where...., the sunny / hot and humid weather.., suddenly turned pleasent and cool and then we decided to go off on a drive in the lovely weather..,  Nothing.., I repeat.., Nothing can beat the smell of rain on mud..., Sniffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff wow.., It is soooooooooo refreshing ..., Well now that he has his blackberry..., he is often disturbed by mails and calls/messages..., but the sweetiepie ignored all the mails and calls..., it was our weekly day out remember??? :)

Had the lovely podi idly and palak paneer dosa at the famous restaurant of begum bazar.., This place has so many memories attached with it.., remember all the time I waited for Raj before he boarded the bus off to bangalore.., or the painful send offs...., this place is one of my favorite eating spots of Hyderabad..., The food is yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. and hygienic too which is the best part..., I regularly bum into a maadu fren whenever I visit this place.., But not yesterday.., Had a black current ice-cream to top it all off... :)

Again started comtemplating as to where.., and even though I hate watching telugu movies.., I had to give in to his requests.., went to Odeon but I hate the raddhi theatres..., B grade people and the long ques for the tickets and stuff.., but ultimately.., we didnt get the ticket out there and we wouldn't buy it in black so we went to Prasads... we didn't get tickets here too.., and ultimately we landed at Central.., Must say.., I like this place.., Shopping/food/movies all in one roof.., :)Heaven for lazybones like me... :) It takes me back to Bengaluru.. :)., had some nice Chicken Biryani..., did some window shopping and off we
went to watch the movie.., Kick.., How was it??????? No comments.., Went back home late..., very late..., almost 1:30..,but slept peacefully.., considering that I had such a wonderful day...., Love you baby..., Muah.... 





No comments: