Search This Blog

Friday, June 05, 2009

Random....

Well.., my thoughts drift again..., well here I am (still) planning for my big day tomorrow..., and believe me.., I still am where I was about 2 hours ago...., Hmmmm.., I think of something.., then suddenly my mind goes blank..., yeah.., and I stare into space..., only to wake up praying for Federer to win..., or maybe thinking which color would look good on Raj..., ;)..., and hey yeah..., I've been shopping..., and shopping and shopping for Raj..., and how..., hopefully he likes all the stuff I bought him...., I loved them..., today me and Pari brought about 5 pairs of trousers and 5 shirts for him... :) Its such a wonderful feeling to shop for your loved ones..., yeah a lot lot more shopping is still pending and I'm not even counting the thousands of last minute ones..., but even after a hectic day at work (mind you among all the curses and abuses), even after a packed shopping schedule.., even after all the travel.., checking out houses and furniture and stuff...., there seems to be an eternal smile on my face..., the glow.., the contentment..., Its alll soooo wonderful..., Life is so beautiful when there is so much love around you..., I may have a real bad day at work..., or would have fought with Mom.., or Rachu..., but one call from Raj.., and it all seems sooo wonderful... :) TOUCHWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah coz Im vary of all the jealous psychopaths in my life... Yeah!!!!!!!!!

God..., Thank you soooooo my for giving me Raj......, my best friend..., my hubby dearest and my life!!!!!!!!! Muah....

No comments: