Search This Blog

Friday, June 05, 2009

:) A Happy me..., Must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Raj and his fans

Well..., firstly, touchwood... am soooo happy!!! I'm even more happy to see Raj sooo happy..., touchwood again..., He smiles and laughs exactly how he used to when we first met..., touchwood again..., and I'm so thankful to God that he has shown raj the right path..., It was painful to see him with wrong people.., who just made use of him for their own good...,  Today I feel sooo happy and relaxed that he has realised how scheming and bitchy people were...They never actually wanted us to be happy.., They always got into our way and tried to create so many rifts and misunderstandings between us.., But today I proudly say..., OUR LOVE HAS WON!!!! I feel sorry for those who tried soo hard to create the rifts. People who call themselves friends and stab behind the back and celebrate others pain don't deserve to live at all!!! They are a shame to friendship. They make "use" of other people to get in the way of others.., I'm so glad Raj realised this.., it took time.., yeah but I had to wait patiently and he learnt it the hard way.., but today I confidently say.., that HE WOULD NEVER EVER AGAIN GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM..., they are dead to him.., and I'm glad that they are....., I can just pray that they wake up and smell the coffee.....that they stop eyeing things that would NEVER belong to them...., ladies.., go get a life!!!!

No comments: