Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Charminar...

I have been doing a lot of clicking stuff of late.., The effects of a new cam I guess.. :) but I have been enjoying it a lot nevertheless.., There have been random clicks, selected clicks, group clicks, posed clicks and so many more.., I realized that there is sooo much more to Naa City (my city) Hyderabad, that I decided to bring out the besttttttttttttt out of it.., So you would be seeing a lot (read LOT!!! ) of Hyderabad in the near future...,

I start of with The Charminar, the best architectural structure in Hyderabad (according to me).., I love the place, the energy surrounding it, the people, the effects, the.... i guess everything.. haan parking was another issue.., but still I love visiting the Charminar...., I also shopped a bit.., and finally found the square metal bangles that I was looking for..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.