Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A few childhood memories

Awww how much I wish to be a kid again.., I miss all those fun days of mischief, fun and learning.., These are a few of the very first things I learnt in school.., I zimbly remembered them and yeah I miss my school a lot.., Not many people have the privilege of going to Vidyaranya High.., Thanks Pa for giving me such a solid foundation.., :)So here goes.,


The longest word ever :D..., Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! Phew.., but we loved to sing it along in Thomas teacher's class.. :( miss those days.., badly...



My Very educated Mother Just Showed Us Nine Planets... :D.., The best way to remember the planets in order :D :D



Then the BODMAS...,


And the VIBGYOR :D :D :D





ALREADY FEELING NOSTALGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

No comments: