Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

The week that was...

Hmmmmmmm...., Some news here.., naaa not what you are thinking... I broke my hand.... :(..., yeah a stupid rock climbing effort that went wrong.., and swooooooosh broke my hand.., and I didn't even realize it till it became black and blue...... Yeoooooooowwwwwww.., btw.., all this happened way back.., ( I feel so).. hmmm 3rd Jan precisely... a POP bandage (plaster of Paris for those who don't understand medical terms) and a two month long rest was advised..., and as suggested I was off work/kitchen/cleaning/gym/net/hmmmm everything else that I do on a day to day basis...All I did was to lie on the couch for the whole day and watch TV.., or read books or gupshup with my Hubby.., The darling he is, he took a break from work to be with me.., did all the routine household work, brought in my meals to the couch/bed, gave me all my tablets on time and bought me a hoard of books..., The sweetepie.... It is such a wonderful feeling to have someone who actually empathizes with you rather than sympathize... I could actually see that he felt my pain..., Awwwwwwwh my hubby bestest/smartest/sweetest/cutest/strongest/and all the adjectives in world... muahhh..

P.S. The swelling my my hand hasn't reduced much.., but the pain is a bit bearable nowadays..

No comments: