Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

And finally!! My #joyofgiving initiative kicks off!! Wanted to do this from the time I was into the #100happydays.. Wanted to show everyone that simple gestures in life go a long way! A sweet smile, a lovely flower, a treat someplace they love, a real pretty gown which they liked..and many more.. I plan to shower the most unexpecting people with love.. A very small initiative.. But which we (both Raj N Kasala Dean and me) strongly believe in.. Spreading love will make the world a better place.. 

So here's a fellow mommy and a dear friend at E's school who has been gifted what she was searching for quite sometime now.. A pair of diamond shaped earrings.. Padmaja Mandarapu you have given me tremendous joy today!!Thank you!! #Day1 #joyofgiving

No comments: