Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 3


As random and as impulsive as it can get! Today's feat was something that I had never tried or experienced before.. Gifting a complete stranger was meant to happen sooner or later.. But so soon?

I had seen this lady before.. Many times.. Sometimes in our building.. Sometimes outside.. Who was she?? I did not know.. I did not care to know.. And why should I? I had nothing to do with her.. But we used to smile at each other whenever we crossed paths (or rather, she used to smile at my kids and I used to smile at that!) But today.. I stopped.. Took notice of what she was doing.. Where she was going.. Came to know that she was a maid who works for one of my neighbours.. 

 There! I knew just whom to gift a bit of happiness.. Nothing much.. Some fruit.. But when I walked upto her and gave her the fruits.. She asked me why?? I said I just wanted to say Hi!! And she said.. But nobody has done that to me ever!!.....

.....and saying so.. She gifted me exactly what I was looking for.. JOY!!

#Day3#joyofgiving

No comments: