Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 18, Today!! The 28th of February 2015

I miss my phone!! And how!! :( it's like I have been transported into a completely different world! Ans trust me.. It's not a good feeling.. But the husband says that I am better off without a smart phone.. No more whatsapp.. No more wifi.. So no more politics, or bitching or back biting.. And I guess that Hez right! He is always right when it comes to identifying the true characters and colors of people.. 

But we'll let that be.. Some other other.. I don't want to dig deeper.. Cause the only people who is getting hurt here is me.. 

Anyways.., #day18, #joyofgiving, For People staying in/around or frequenting Padmaraonagar, the lil Pani puri vendor (who is not so lil anymore) parked right opposite Pizza Xpress is quite well known.. The Bhutta puri that he serves is one of the best in the locality.. And I've been frequenting this place for almost 6 years now! I feel sorry when I see small kids working for a living.. Their childhood, their innocence is all lost in the race of making money for a living. But I've also noticed the amount of self respect a few of such people have. I so admire them for that. This lil fellow would never accept chocolates, or even old clothes that we used to try giving him.. Mera jitna banta hain, woh de do didi.. Is all that he says.. But today, somehow, he couldn't refuse the bag of potatoes that I took to him.. I told him that they were going waste and that he could use them for the Pani puri filling. Though hesitant, he finally obliged! And I feel wow!!! Must have been the real "imnotfeelingthatgreat" look on my face that made him decide.. Whatever.. A lil joy spread today.. And I miss my phone.. Oh! Haven't I said that earlier? Sigh!

No comments: