Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day2

Wanted to do this from so many days! Me, even as a parent, as a woman, tend to lose patience with both my kids at times.. The non stop hyper activity, the chatter, the wails, the tantrums, the fights are a bit too much at times even for a relatively composed person like me.. I wonder how their teachers manage them.. ALL of them.. Day after day..everyday!

I take this opportunity to thank all the lovely teachers out there for their selfless act. No wonder the kids love them as much as they love us, their parents.. Madhavi Joga , Sucharitha Joga , Malvika Naidu we are so proud of you..

And on #Day2 of the #joyofgiving initiative, I went ahead and thanked E's class teacher for being able to manage 25 pre primary kids each day and yet manage to keep the charming smile on her face intact, by the end of the day! A small bouquet of flowers and genuine appreciation for Mrs. Poonam Talwar.. You have given us immense joy Maam!

No comments: