Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Joy Of Giving

A lot has been happening of late.. A lot, lot, lot!!! Haven't really spoken about it to anyone.. Haven't really trusted anyone enough to tell.. The diary let me down too.. Went into the wrong hands.. And hell broke loose.. But.. I'm not writing about all that now.. Joy of giving is what I'm talking about!! Put up the initial,few days on FB, but people just look to comment and criticise rather than give a thought to what the initiative is all about.. And anyways.. I'm not doing this to please the world.. I'm doing this for myself!! So from now on.., joy of giving would be a regular entry.., right here in the blog itself!! I'm so glad I revived blogging.., was really missing talkng to myself... :)

One thing that I have really learned in all this while is that DO NOT trust people blindly.. Do not let people become a priority in life when they just treat you as an option... Lesson learnt.. Once bitten, twice shy.. Just that I miss a friend.. :(

No comments: