Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

25 random things...


People!!! Remember a few days ago i gave in a few random things about myself..., Well.., i thought I can make it better by giving in 25 Random things about my hubby dearest.... Don't draw comparisons bahhh!!! As they say.., opposites attract!!!!! :)
So...., here goes...,
1) He is an out and out family person... Loves the family and is very very very possessive about them....
2) He has come up the hard way.., so he actually knows the value of money..., he would never waste money and nor is he a spend thrift....
3) He can never ever surprise anybody..., If he is planning to buy me something for my birthday.., he would have already told me that before hand.... ( total opposite)
4) He loves spicy non-vegetarian food.., it doesnt matter if his nose drips..., he would never say no to non vegetarian food!!
5) He has an awesome sense of dressing.., The color combinations and the choice of fabric is all wow... But guess what!!! Monday to friday.., he is the best dressed guy on the Earth.., but the weekend.., God!!!!you cant believe its the same person..., Junglee Tees, Bathroom Chappal, No shave..., Huh!!!!
6)He is very religious. He prays for an hour each day... Know what???? The first day after wedding.., I was scared out of my wits when I heard noises from the bathroom..., Only after I tried to calm down and hear properly that i realised that he was chanting some mantras while taking his bath.., Gosh!! It still is the most funniest post-marriage moment till date... :)
7) His grammer and english suck!! But he would never admit it!!! Infact he finds sooo many faults with my language... Hmmmm
8) He has a way with kids.., God they love him... He becomes a kid himself when hez with kids.., i love the happy smile on his face when hez with kids..., And he loves.. nah.., LOVES Sriram.., his nephew..., of the 24 hours.., I guess hez thinking about Sriram for about 15 hours..., That says it all nai??
9) He loves his car..., He wont let anyone touch it..., Even a speed breaker or a bump on the road have faced Raj's wrath N-number of times..,
10) Cricket!!! This is one point where we both agree.. :) Hez as crazy about cricket and Team India as I am... He himself was very good at the game.., used to play the leagues and stuff.., But now.., with a busy schedule and hopeless office hours.., it gets IMPOSSIBLE for him to play.., Sad.., yeah.., But.., cant help it...
11) He loves his hair.., :D and cant believe its the same person who had such awesome locks about half a decade ago... Wouldn't want to stretch the topic.., i know., its awfully touchy!!
12) Raj has met with enormous number of accidents.., They have left numerous scars on him.., The most painful being the loss of his toe.. :(.., He gets real depressed at times when he sees his foot.., I can only console him.. :(
13) Raj gets very very naughyty at times.., And I love this fact about him..., He tries to feed me curds at every given chance.. hahaha.
14) Hez got a loooong looooooong list of girl friends.., who still hope that there would be some miracle and that He'd get back to them!!! Poor souls!!!!
15) He never gets along with any of his manager.., Huh this one fact is awesome..,
16) He'd do anything for his friends..., But he never had great friends to boast about...., All fair weather friends.., am soo happy that he now has a decent set of friends from office... Phew!!
17) His favorite color is blue, actor Mahesh, Actress Everyone :) no im not joking..., food anything spicy and non-vegetarian, Movie loads (he likes comedies though), brand poloroid/sony..., etc.
18) He does some awesome teen maar dancing..
19) He loves spending time at home, watching television..., He gets real pissed off if I ask him out when watching a movie.., He says he hates to drive around when its sunny... hmmmm
20)He will never smile when posing for a photo..., And I hate it.., he would never ever smile..., I have to force him to smile for a snap...Geee.
21) Hez very good at table tennis.., Hez good at most of the games but nowadays he completely lacks exercise...,
22) Him most prized possession I guess is the house which he got build..., Oh yeah!!! It means a lottttt to him...
23) Hez tried to quit smoking about 10, 20, .. donno how many times..., i just hope one day he really does stop smoking!!!
24) He loves the United states..., Much as he declines it.., i do know.., deep down he longs to be there....Yeah.... He loves the life out there.., the cars, the neatness, the rules and stuff..., mmmmm
25) And of course.., he loves me a lotttt.., He doent say it often.., but the things he does for me are enough to tell the World how much he loves me..., he always tries to boss over me.., but only because he doesnt want me to do anything wrong. He shouts at me coz he never wants me to repeat the same mistake again... I can feel the pain in his eyes when we fight.., i can feel the happiness in his eyes when hez happy with me.., I can go on and on...
so that was Raj for you... :)

No comments: