Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Salvaging Pride!!!

Well.., I'm talking about yesterday's match between Kolkata and Chennai..., I was sooo damn impressed by the Knight riders who actually emerged in shining armour..., With nothing to lose and a lot of optimism and positive vibrations.., I could say this was the perfect fight back.. Loved Mc Cullam and Hodge..,  and I cant believe myself when I say that I was happy with the Chennai defeat.., Yeah though my heart goes out for Mahi.., it was very clear that the Knight riders were a better team compared to the Super Kings. To chase 180 odd runs in the given situation and the weather conditions..., was almost a task un-achievable..., Kudos for the spirit... Thats how pride is salvaged!!! Hope our Chargers learn something out of this..., But wow I'm looking forward to the semi finalists.., With just Delhi on its way through.., im getting quite excited with the other 3 results to follow..., i cant even predict with these T-20 matches..., Anything can happen.... ;) Me tho keeping my fingers crossed.., I want to see Team Hyderabad through.... Prayers!!!

P.S. Give Dada a break..., 

No comments: