Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Weather Games...


Here in Hyderabad..., the weathers playing games.., Yeah.., it gets cloudy one second..., and awfully sunny the next.., whatever be it.., the mornings are pleasant and I'm loving it..., AWaiting the month-end.., yeah only then will June arrive.., RIGHT??? :) June has always been such an important month for me..., It still is so very important.., more so because I've to make some of the most important decisions of my life...., Hopefully it will all go well.., I need the prayers and blessings though... :)

Had a tough time driving back home...., It was awfully breezy and dusty..., couldn't focus at all..., Had to stop.., put on my glares and my helmet.., only then could I move on...,  But had a nice time with the family though.., the entire baccha party was there..., chilled out, had some good dinner and headed back home..., Sometimes I do need these small getaways.., 

No comments: