Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The drifting thoughts....


Well this has been happening for quite many days now.., MY THOUGHTS ARE DRIFTING!!!! I cant seem to concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes...., Whatever is happening??? There is this feeling in my tummy which is un-explainable... Yeah.., As if there are some electric vibrations running through my body..., I feel happy and sad at the same time..., Uneasy and restless too..., Someone told me I have a bad digestion problem!!! (:D)....,But whatever it is.., I like it!!! I seem to be in some dream world of late.., and I aint complaining...,Sad part is that I've lost my appetite completely..., I'm not eating at all..., and I've received a lot flak for my  aloofness also..., But ..., I dont mind...., coz I know.., something really interesting is about to happen.., I'm just waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: