Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A dedication...,


Everytime I look into your eyes, I fall in love again. I know that I’ve only known you for less than a third of my life, but I feel like I’ve known you since the dawn of time.

I never tire of looking at your pictures, reading your letters that you’ve written to me. All of these things keep me so happy and a feeling so blessed that I have truly found the one person that I want to spend eternity with. You are the only person on earth that has ever been able to calm me down when I get worked up. Talking to you makes my day great.

I could have a crappy day at work, but at night when I get to talk to you,  my gloomy spirits are given a raise. You never make me feel like I can have a bad day, and that is so uplifting to me.

Like I say so many times, you’re my Angel, sent from Heaven above to be my one and only. Your touch can excite me. When we are together, I wonder if you’re really there, or did I just had a sweet dream.

Having this chance of dedication, I wish you’d find your true happiness one day.

Your name will always be kept in my dairy. Wherever I am in life, no matter what happen, it’ll never change.

I will love you till Eternity,

For Raj,

Pranita.

No comments: