Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

So near..., yet., soooo far!!!

And we actually thought that we'd go through to the semis without soo much tension..., Sooo much for the thinking... Geesh!! Ok so we face Banaglore in a do-or-dier.., but.., I shudder to think what would have been our fate if Rohit didn't pull off that stunner against the knightriders..., I get goose pimples when I think about almost losing to Kolkata.., Of all the teams!!!! Guys buck up..., This isnt how we are supposed to end a tourni which we started off sooo well..., I was so hoping to see the cup home.., And I still dont understand.., whats with Gilchrist and his decision to field..., ALMOST EVERYTIME!!!! ohhh my heads spinning..., reeeeeeelly!!!! Hmmmm ab kya?? Bas wait for thr 21st.., and hope that they do bash Bangalore properly...., and go through to the semis.., 

No comments: